There are many apps for PC to recover lost data, but not many people know there are apps to recover data even for Android smartphone. EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first free Android data recovery software to recover all lost files, message, contacts, photos, music and videos easily. Check out more details about EaseUS MobiSaver app and how it works.
Features of EaseUS MobiSaver:
- You can recover all lost files, message, contacts, photos, music and videos
- It supports to recover data at different scenarios like OS Errors, Rooting, Improper Handling, Accidental Deletion, Device Failure, Virus Attack, and Others.
- Just 3 simple steps to get all lost Android data back immediately.
- Connect your Android device.
- EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can recover files from both Internal Memory and SD Card.
- It supports most of the Android devices with Android OS.
- Fully compatible with the Android operating system (Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3).
- We can Preview the data before recovery – Android data recovery free allows to preview all recoverable SMS, contacts, photos, documents and more before recovery to ensure obvious recovery effects..
- It supports to export lost files in multiple formats – Recover and export lost contacts in CSV, HTML and VCF formats to PC. Export scanned lost messages in HTML format for reference or printing.
Guide to Recover Your Lost & Deleted Data on Android.
Note: Before you get Android data recovery started, please stop any operation on your Android phones or tablets. For a successful data recovery, you need to first root your Android device and then use MobiSaver to scan for lost data.
Step 1: Connect Android Devices to Windows PC
Step 2: Scan Your Android Device to Find Lost Files
EaseUS Android recovery software starts to scan your device and analyze all found photos, videos, audios, documents, contacts, messages, etc. Please make sure there is more than 20% electricity on the battery of your Android device before scanning
Step 3: Preview Recoverable Files on Android
All retrieved files are listed on the interface. Choose specific files and preview. In this step, you can see an option to only display deleted data and save much time. All deleted messages and contacts are highlighted in Red color.
Step 4: Recover Lost Files on Android. Please don’t save recovered data on your Android device until you get all deleted or lost files back again in case that some retrieved data may be overwritten and cannot be recovered forever.