Asus Zenfone Lite L1, a low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Asus Zenfone Lite L1 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart to buy.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $99(USA)
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 Advantages (Pros):
- Asus Zenfone Lite L1 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- It offers 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 72.5% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution(~295 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It is built with plastic body.
- The device is very lightweight to carry with just 140g and 8.2 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM).
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Asus Zenfone Lite L1 has equipped with Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm) Chipset and the performance is good for simple tasks.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 505 GPU. So gaming performance is moderate.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 512 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers Single 13 MP (f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers Single 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.4, 1.12µm.
- Supports Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Gold colors to choose.
- Asus Zenfone Lite L1 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 Disadvantages (Cons):
- No dual camera set up.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.0 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Many sensors are missing like fingerprint, gyro.
- No USB Type C connection support.
- Very few colors to choose from.
Check out Asus Zenfone Lite L1 Specifications:
|Model Name||Zenfone Lite L1|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||147.3 x 71.8 x 8.2 mm (5.80 x 2.83 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||140 g (4.94 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″, 1.12µm, PDAF|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.4, 1.12µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Xiaomi Redmi 6A features which is a competitor to Zenfone Lite L1
Asus Zenfone lite L1 comes with good features for its low range. If you're looking for a budget smartphone with decent features, this is one for you. Check all its features and decide.