Asus launched a new mid range smart phone called “Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL” to the market. Best price of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL is around Rs. 15,990/- in India and $249 in USA. Currently this is available in flipkart to buy. So, check Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs. 15,990(India), $249(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inches, IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 720 x 1280 pixels.
- 16 MP rear camera, Dual 20 MP + 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 4 GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL:
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL comes with latest Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch.
- It provides 4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 256 GB(dedicated slot).
- Comes with 16 MP rear camera and Dual 20 MP + 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Supports Dual SIM features in which both slots are for Nano SIM’s
- Its display has pixel density for it’s resolution (~267 ppi pixel density) which is stunner for this range.
- It has good screen-to-body ratio which is of 70.6%
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is average for this range.
- Performance is good with no major lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Power Bank function
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Disadvantages of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL:
- This is a Non Removable Battery Device.
- No NFC support.
- Comes with poor pixel density for it’s display.
- No Fast battery charging feature.
- Available only in Black color variant.
- Battery Capacity need to be improved.
- Chip set is under powered for daily activities.
Check out specifications of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL:
|Model Name||Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual-standby)|
|Operating System||Android OS, v7.0(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||155.7 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm (6.13 x 2.99 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||144 g (5.08 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch with Asus ZenUI|
|Primary Camera||16 MP|
|Secondary Camera||Dual 20 MP + 8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB(dedicated slot)|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Document viewer, Photo/video editor.|
|Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie ZD553KL Price in India is Rs. 15,990/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Moto G5S Plus features which is a competitor to Zenfone 4 Selfie
This attracts only selfie lovers and rest of the features are average. So, think about it..