Apple launched a new high-end special tenth-anniversary smartphone called iPhone X into the market. The price is around Rs.82,000/- in India and $899 in the USA. Currently, it is available on the online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Apple iPhone X complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications before purchasing.
Best Price: Rs.82,000(India), $999(USA)
- Latest iOS 11 version.
- 5.8 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Ultra powerful Apple A11 Bionic chipset.
- Dual 12 MP rear camera, 7 MP front camera.
- Hexa Core processor.
- 3 GB RAM.
- 2716 mAh battery.
Advantages of Apple iPhone X:
- Apple iPhone X comes with latest iOS 11.
- It offers 5.8-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch, Wide color gamut display, 3D Touch display, True-tone display and Dolby Vision in it.
- Comes with Scratch-resistant glass as a screen protection feature.
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It equipped with Hexa-core processor.
- It is built with powerful chipset ever in smartphone history called Apple A11 Bionic chipset which is nearly 2 faster than iPhone 6s
- Brings an internal memory of 64/256 GB and with no expandable memory support.
- Comes with Dual 12 MP rear camera and with additional features like f/1.8 & f/2.4, phase detection autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama).
- Comes with 7 MP front camera and with additional features like f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR
- Its display has good pixel density for its resolution (~458 PPI pixel density) which is required for its 5.8-inch screen.
- Quad HD video recording at 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Apple iPhone X is IP67 certified – dust and water resistant device.
- It is a water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
- It comes with Super AMOLED Full HD Display which is the brightest, more colorful display yet in iPhone History.
- It comes with stereo speakers which double the audio output with increased dynamic range.
- The Earpods in this model comes with a lightning connector, but you can also listen using your old headphones, you can plug them into a 3.5 mm headphone jack adaptor.
- Comes in multiple color variants like Space Gray, Silver.
- Performance is extraordinary with no lags.
- Its design and build quality are great.
- It has the battery capacity of 2716 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- It comes with additional features like Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min, Qi wireless charging, Siri natural language commands and dictation, iCloud cloud service, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, 3.5 mm to lightning headphone adapter incl.
- Supports sensors like Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
Disadvantages of Apple iPhone X:
- Very pricey and not value for money.
- No fingerprint sensor.
- Supports only single SIM.
- No fast charger provided in the box (and the optional one is expensive)
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- No expandable memory support.
- The notch not only is an eyesore but it has affected the UI design in unexpected ways
Check out specifications of Apple iPhone X:
|Model Name||iPhone X|
|SIM Type||Single Nano-SIM|
|Operating System||iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 11.1|
|Processor||Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)|
|Chipset||Apple A11 Bionic|
|Colors||Silver, Space Gray, Gold/td>|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||174 g (6.14 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multitouch, Wide color gamut display, 3D Touch display, True-tone display and Dolby Vision|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||7 MP|
|Video Recording||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps|
|Other Camera Features||f/1.8 & f/2.4, phase detection autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery (10.35 Wh)|
|Talk Time||Up to 21 h (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|NFC||Yes (Apple Pay only)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|Sensors||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min, Qi wireless charging, Siri natural language commands and dictation, iCloud cloud service, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
|Apple iPhone X Price in India is Rs.82,000/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features which is a competitor to iPhone X
Apple iPhone X smartphone comes with brand new design and great performance, but it is very pricey. There are many smartphones which offer better value for money. So if you want Apple brand smartphone then buy else choose other phones.
My name is Joni and your blog posts Apple iPhone X Launched – iOS 11, 5.8 Full HD Display, 3 GB RAM, 12 MP Camera, A11 Bionic very helpful really help me you to buying a new iPhone smartphone.
Thanks a lot,