Alcatel launched a new low end Smart phone One Touch Pop Astro which comes with Android OS, v4.4.2(Kitkat) and Quad-core processor. The Expected price of new Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro is Rs.9,360 /- in India and $148 in USA. Currently, this is not released yet. If you are planning to buy Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro then you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.9,360(India), $148(USA)
Advantages of Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro:
- Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro comes with Android OS, v4.4.2(Kitkat).
- It presents 4.5 inch display with TFT capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature up to 2 fingers.
- Its screen has a pixel density of 245 ppi which makes your display look average.
- It is mechanized with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and loaded by Mediatek MT6732 chipset.
- It comes with 1 GB RAM.
- Device supports Micro-SIM.
- It has an affordable wight to carry
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 4 GB and expandable memory via microSD, upto 32 GB.
- It offers Rear camera of 5 MP & VGA Front facing camera and with additional features like LED flash
- It has sharp video recording of 1080p which helps to record HD videos.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB supports here.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Design and build quality is good.
- Performance is good with no lags.
Disadvantages of Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro:
- Android OS is not in Latest version.
- Front facing camera need to be improved.
- This is not a Dual SIM supportive phone.
- Device looks somewhat thicker
- RAM need to be improved as 1 GB is not sufficient for recent mobiles
- Available in only white color variant.
- Battery capacity need to be improved a bit.
This mobile has many Disadvantages. So, better think once before purchasing it. Because there are lot many other mobiles which can provides better features than this for Rs.9,000-Rs.10,000