Alcatel launched a new low end Smart phone Flash Plus which comes with Android OS, v4.4.4(Kitkat) and Octa-core processor. The Expected price of new Alcatel Flash Plus is Rs.9,360 /- in India and $148 in USA. Currently, this is not released yet. If you are planning to buy Alcatel Flash Plus then you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.9,360(India), $148(USA)
Advantages of Alcatel Flash Plus:
- Alcatel Flash Plus comes with Android OS, v4.4.4(Kitkat).
- It presents 5.5 inch display with TFT capacitive touchscreen and Multiple touch feature up to 2 fingers with Emotion 3.0 UI.
- Its screen has a pixel density of 267 ppi which makes your display look average.
- It is mechanized with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and loaded by Mediatek MT6752M chipset.
- It comes with 2 GB RAM.
- Device supports Dual-SIM.
- It has an extraordinary Battery capacity of 3,500 mAh which will never dry your battery earlier.
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 16 GB and expandable memory via microSD, upto 32 GB.
- It offers Rear camera of 13 MP & 8 MP Front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus,Dual LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- It has sharp video recording of 1080p which helps to record HD videos.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB supports here.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality is good.
- Performance is good with no lags.
Disadvantages of Alcatel Flash Plus:
- Android OS is not the latest version.
- Available in only 1 color variant.
This is really an awesome phone. Especially, it attracts selfie lovers more. So, if you are a selfie lover you can grab it without any thought because none of the other phone provides this kind of Mega pixel for camera of this range.